Purchasing Manager (m/f)
Colocado em 31/03/2023
DISPLAX, a world leader in the manufacture of Ultra Large Touchscreens, TV size, is looking to expand it´s team, to work in its HQ in Braga-Portugal.
Be part of an International, developing and multi-disciplinary team, focused on the development of disruptive touch technology.
We enable better education with Interactive WhiteBoards in schools, more interactive collaboration in Meetings and exciting self-service touch kiosks in Public areas.
We are looking for a Purchasing Manager to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
You should look for the best quality products at an affordable price. You should be aware of the goods market and have strong analytical skills for identifying cost-effective deals.
Perfil do Candidato
- Conducting product research and sourcing new supplier.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting incoming raw materials, stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Assure the permanent inventory on the system
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Tracking the orders and ensuring timely deliveries
- Establishing professional relationships with suppliers.
- Ensuring all minimum stock levels defined.
Educational Qualifications: Mandatory minimum education - 12th grade
• Professional Experience: preferently 2 years in the field, in similar roles
• Specific Knowledge from the user's perspective, knowledge on the logic of ERP systems
• Results orientated, practical and look after internal and external service quality
• Ability to analyze, plan and organize
• Capacity for teamwork and cooperation
• English skills
• Grow in an energetic and passionate supportive team with a global view
• Have the opportunity to work for a business consistently growing and performing
• Private Health Insurance Plan
To check on us visit www.displax.com and show us your enthusiasm on joining our DreamTeam sending us an intro and a CV to email@example.com with subject DPX_2023_PURCHASING_WB
A Oferta expira em30/May/2023