Colocado em 19/01/2023
Checkmarx’s SAST R&D group is the team behind Checkmarx’s flagship CxSASTproduct, the #1 security static code analysis solution in the market, used by thousands of developers and security experts worldwide. The group is responsible for developing high quality, scalable, enterprise-level products, using advanced software engineering methodologies, innovative technologies, and advanced algorithms.
We are looking for a talented QA engineer to join the SAST – engine core group.
Perfil do Candidato
- Being a key player in the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles into the design, development, and deployment of software processes for the group.
- Lead the team quality processes and manage to keep high testing standards within the team
- Crafting\Developing solutions\tools for QA, working to existing standards or driving new ones.
- Design, create and execute manual and automatic test plans.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified bugs, providing required information to understand, replicate and resolve them.
- Manage bug tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Deliver a high-quality product in defined timelines.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics
- OO programming language (C#, Java)
- Hands-on automated testing – API (ex: Rest Assured) | E2E (ex: Cypress,Selenium)
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good knowledge of English
- Can-Do attitude and Curious
- Highly motivated
- Experience on back-end development with Node.js or similar
- Experience designing and automating on CI (GitHub Actions, Circle CI, Jenkins)
- Basic knowledge about scripting languages such as Groovy, PowerShell
- Experience using BDD (cucumber)
- Knowledge in SQL and Non-Relational Databases such as MongoDB
- Excited about new technologies such as cloud computing, microservices
- Knowledge in cloud environments (preferably AWS).
A Oferta expira em20/Mar/2023