Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Colocado em 09/06/2022
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world’s most exciting brands.
By choosing Webhelp you will be part of a family of over 100,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 55 countries.
Join us at Webhelp Portugal and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects with some of the best B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As Business Analyst, you will analyze complex data sets, track, and measure insights, build critical dashboard, and draw key insights. You will also provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, ad-hoc reporting support, in-depth analysis, monitoring, and support.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Perform analysis by creating reports, charts, graphs of findings in support of business operations.
- Work with operations and stakeholders to design and create user accepted dashboards. Bring value add contributions to the process of designed and authoring executive level dashboards/reports.
- Ensure solutions meet the management’s needs, support the extraction of actionable information, and align with client objectives.
- Provide consulting support on all data-related solutions (program design, report design, data feed design, data aggregation, etc.)
- Identify metrics, develop & generate reports to track key business indicators and metrics for executive and front-line management teams.
Perfil do Candidato
We are looking for:
- Proficient English (C1/C2)
- Second Language (added value)
- Relevant University Degree (IT or Business Management preferable).
- At least 1-3 years of experience of Reporting Analyst experience in a BPO company (preferred).
- Good listening skills and ability to take detailed work instructions.
- Ability to organize work and prioritize tasks.
- For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify, and resolve problems to produce measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Aptitude & enthusiasm to learn about new markets & solution offerings
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Office Schedule from Monday to Friday
- Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
- Transportation allowance
- Personal development programs and mentoring to develop skills
- Opportunities for career progression (95% of our promotions are internal) and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
- Permanent contract (after 6 months of the contract)
- Workplace: Braga, Portugal
Life at our company:
- We are certified Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row (2019,2020,2021,2022)!
- Work in a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
- Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties, events, and much more! All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
A Oferta expira em08/Aug/2022