RIPPLR Unipessoal Lda (Issuu)
Colocado em 24/09/2021
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensuring Salesforce is providing the value we expect by making sure the data model is optimal.
- Be the owner and subject matter expert for Salesforce and all connected systems, including the user provisioning, data capture, process design and data hygiene, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Implementing best practices and processes.
- Build out a playbook on how to use Salesforce, what to document, how to understand the data in the platform.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Handle internal support requests and administrative requests, including user management, data maintenance, reports and dashboards, Flows and Processes, General troubleshooting, and other day-to-day tasks.
- Assist in training users to grow the Salesforce skill set across Issuu.
Perfil do Candidato
What You Bring With You
- A bachelor's degree in computer science would be advantageous.
- 4-5 years of experience as a salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Experience in performing salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
The Impact You Will Have
- Create the Salesforce foundations for Sales, CS and Support to be successful
- Optimize Salesforce usage
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company
- Health and dental insurance
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position
- Flexible, uncapped paid time off, in addition to company-wide holidays
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive!
A Oferta expira em23/Nov/2021