RIPPLR Unipessoal Lda (Issuu)
Colocado em 24/09/2021
We're looking for a Fullstack Developer to join our ride.
We are the right company for you, if you
- want to work on a product that matters to a lot of people – We receive hundreds of visits per second and host over 50M+ documents,
- consider yourself one of the best at what you do and you're looking for equally talented colleagues,
- are self-driven and would never just want to take the next ticket,
- are curious and never stopped learning and exploring new languages, technologies and solutions,
- seek a culture where all voices matter when it comes to shaping the future of the product,
- want to work with colleagues who have ‘here to help’ attitude, and absolutely want to help you succeed.
We believe you can help us succeed by
- delivering results that create value for the end users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scale with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- working across disciplines, and take a holistic, end-2-end approach to software development,
- being at the forefront of development practices, Agile, Continuous Delivery, Software as Service, Cloud-based, Docker, React,
- working equally well creating back-end and front-end solutions that can run in production at the scale of our traffic,
- solving problems from just about every area of computer science, including search, information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression, big data and so on.
Perfil do Candidato
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent,
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Functional Programming (e.g. OCaml, Erlang),
- Experience on 2+ commercial projects taken from inception to production,
- Experience with scalable microservice architecture,
- Ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- Excellent communications skills in English,
- Eligibility to obtain a valid EU work permit.
- we're currently working on Issuu’s Story Cloud both on web and mobile apps, machine learning for better understanding of our content, internal analytics and our famous reading experience to mention a few examples,
- our architecture is microservice-oriented using AMQP,
- we deploy multiple times a day on AWS and use Docker Swarm, MySQL, Redis, Node, etc.,
- we strive to be agile (who doesn’t?), but we're not religious about Scrum, Kanban or any other methodology.
We're looking for the right person to join our team in Braga and if it's you, don't hesitate to apply!
We provide delicious catered lunches, regular outings and nice parties, but we also build arcade machines, design escape rooms, host video and craft beer evenings and have one of the slickest table tennis setups going around.
As an additional benefit, you can spend 20% of your time to improve what you think matters the most!
A Oferta expira em23/Nov/2021