WeChange - Consultoria em RH, Lda
Reinforcement Industrialization Engineer (m/d/f)
Colocado em 12/02/2024
OUR COMPANY - CONTINENTAL-ITA - LOUSADO-VILA NOVA DE FAMALICÃO
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility on a daily basis. Driver safety, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in the everyday life of people. Knowing our technology helps to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
We are looking for a passionate team player to expand our tire reinforcements R&D team situated at the premises of our internal textile converter plant Continental – ITA in Portugal. Your tasks will include:
- Optimization of reinforcement portfolio (steel and textile) regarding quality, cost and safe supply in close cooperation with departments of central purchasing (CP), supplier development (SD) and supplier quality management (SQM) in collaboration with central functions in Hannover, Shanghai and Lousado;
- Development and ownership of advanced material specifications and quality guidelines to ensure a stable and robust tire performance;
- Build up of advanced know-how for reinforcement related processes at our internal and external suppliers and their influence on tire performance;
- Support of internal and external suppliers and tire plants in case of quality issues;
- Leadership of or participation in projects in reinforcement development area;
- Based on background and experience, possibility to take over responsibilities in the design and development of novel textile materials, from initial concept to production in cooperation with the technology development group in Hannover.
Perfil do Candidato
- Academic degree in natural science, engineering or comparable;
- Very good written and oral English language skills;
- Intercultural competency along with a clear and open communication style;
- Proactive, willingness to bring topics forward;
- Strong customer orientation and problem-solving mindset;
- Willingness to travel (national and international) alongside the ability to collaborate remotely;
- Knowledge in the area of reinforcement is beneficial (development and testing).
If you meet the requirements, please send your English CV to Wechange through the link https://www.wechange.pt/emprego/206
WHAT WE OFFER
- The multi-cultural and international environment of a global player;
- Chance to solve problems, shape innovations and contribute to a change;
- Attractive working conditions and benefits;
- Hybrid work model applicable to this position;
- Temporary need, 1-year contract (possibility of extension).
A Oferta expira em22/Feb/2024