Global Process Engineer (M/F)
Colocado em 29/03/2023
Major Job Responsibilities
- Support product launches from DV
- Provide people and equipment resource to support proto/engineering builds, capability studies, etc.. and feedback build findings such as design/test/supplier related issues.
- Provide engineering resource to support & to be trained during MQ1 and MQ2.
- Support and report day-to-day activities to improve/maintain production SPQVC KPIs (such as equipment OEE, FTQ, etc)
- Supporting team members of production meetings (DPM, Operations review, MRVA, Quality review, Escalations, etc.)
- Maintain & fulfill master PM schedule & optimize machine up-time
- Plan and conduct LSR, documentation, close findings & share lesson learnt
- Review with IE on capacity planning, purchase and install equipment/tooling for capacity increase needs
- Attend the regular PDT meetings and drive a proper escalation in case of problems, based on LME request or even on representation
Perfil do Candidato
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automotive industry, preferred in manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor degree or similar with technical education
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong problem solving capability
- Ability to work and live a global network environment
- Strong knowledge of lean concepts
- Energetic, self-motivated, and proactive work style
- Fluent Business English
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Highly effective organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to identify work projects and improvement opportunities with a minimum supervision.
- Willingness to learn and develop expertise in existing and future manufacturing processes
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Oferta expira em28/May/2023