Colocado em 27/03/2023
We looking for experienced DevOps engineer to help us reinforce our DevOps practices in our group and across our clients. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Java or Python and with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration principles, we’d love to speak with you.
- Collaborating with coworkers to conceptualize, develop, and release software.
- Suggesting improvements to workflow in order to improve efficiency and success
- Build automation pipelines to build and deploy code to multiple environments
- Design and implement Landing Zones using Infrastructure as Code
- Build and monitor project KPIs using tools and dashboarding
Perfil do Candidato
- Python or Java
- Ansible (nice-to-have)
- jMeter or SOAPUI (nice-to-have)
- Jira/Confluence integrations (nice-to-have)
- AWS experience (nice-to-have)
- GCP experience (nice-to-have)
DevOps Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, or an adjacent field.
- Knowledge about all phases of a software product life cycle
- Experience using an array of automation tools.
- Familiarity with software security methods.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide variety of coding languages.
- Curious, discerning envelope pusher.
- Customer-oriented with the ability to receive and use constructive criticism
- Any AWS or GCP certifications is a plus
A Oferta expira em26/May/2023