Industrial Process Engineer (M/F)
Colocado em 09/03/2023
We have a strong team naming as Process/Industrial Engineering. Our focus is to build Lean Principles into new product launch with a multi-function team. There are 10 plants of AS&UX globally connecting by us with Technical Centers in 3 regions (Euro, Asia, North America). While this role is newly created, as we know the importance of Lean Deployment. There are lots of opportunities to Standardize, and to improve. We are going to forming the future of APTIV Manufacturing System into a more competitive system. We would be proud of the improvement that bring by our knowledge and intelligence.
Perfil do Candidato
- Support “Product Line” products from PV and assume full responsibilities from series production.
- Provide engineering resource to support & to be trained during MQ2.
- Support Manufacturing Engineering’s KPI through defining manufacturing standards, includes (but not limited to) Workplace Organization, Plant internal material delivery, Kanban design, Visual system, Buffer planning and management.
- Establish Manufacturing Engineering KPI regarding Industrial Engineering, e.g. Routings, Line balancing Rate, Equipment Utilization, changeover standards.
- Drive implementation of the defined manufacturing standards cross all AS&UX plants.
- Manage the standards compliance from plants.
- Provide onsite or virtual training to Manufacturing Engineers, Maintenance and Operations regarding equipment functionality.
- Optimization of material flow / material routes, inventory definition between processes and internal package calculation. Floorspace optimization
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing environment as Industrial Engineering or Operation or Lean/OPEX
- Deep skills in TPS, Lean concepts, flow manufacturing, material movement
- Be good at summarizing Standards and conducting training.
- Enjoy Gemba observation & kaizen activities.
- Good influence skill.
- Fluent English.
- Accept 30%~50% travel in different countries/plants.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Oferta expira em08/May/2023