Colocado em 19/01/2023
Checkmarx is hiring and seeking a talented DevOps engineer to join us!
We’re developing a new and cool cyber-security product. This product works with the most cutting-edge technologies and is oriented to different Automation & DevOps environments, it should be deployed on the most cloud-based platforms and should integrate with many PaaS.
We are sharp people with knowledge in Cyber Security, Cloud, and Software Engineering and with motivation to succeed.
Perfil do Candidato
- Responsible for the entire CI/CD pipeline for a cloud native solution
- Be a part of a “startup-mode” team developing an advanced application security product from the ground up
- Select and utilize best-of-bread technologies in a modern Cloud Native architecture environment
- 3 or more year of experience in developing, maintaining, and deploying production systems in the cloud (AWS – Advantage)
- Significant experience with the following stack: Docker, K8S
- Proficient in working with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, CircleCI, codepipeline
- Proficient in working with code versioning tools GitHub – advantage
- Familiarity with monitoring and central logging technologies (ex: ELK stack, FluentD, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc)
- Understanding and implementation of cloud security principles (security groups, secrets management, etc)
- Hands-on experience in Go
- Familiarity with Cloud Native designs and ecosystems (Kubernetes, containers, etc)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following K8S, HELM, Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Traefik, Scripting language, EKS, ECS, ECR
- Background in cyber security and application security”
A Oferta expira em20/Mar/2023