Junior Software Engineer Integration Tests
Colocado em 23/11/2022
Sobre a vaga
Join our team that works closely with the heart of the system. Our projects are infotainment and as a Software Integration Engineer you will join Braga CI Team and you will have an opportunity to deliver CI/CD solutions for Aptiv products all over the world. Your work will innovate software which will become a part of millions vehicles.
- Create baselines for all areas for projects / platforms with the help of the competency Configuration Managers and responsible to verify if all required baselines are created for particular Release/PI.
- The Build and Integration Engineer defines the integration strategy for the project / platform /program.
- Supports the Release Manager regarding decisions on official releases.
- Designing, developing, coding, documenting, testing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions (CI/CD)
- Creation of environments based on Git / Gerrit, JFrog Artifactory and CloudBees Jenkins
- Development of CI / CD processes based on Groovy (Jenkins pipelines, shared libraries, etc), Python, Bash, Ansible, Bazel.
Perfil do Candidato
- Engineering Degree in Electronics or Telecommunications or Information Technologies and Informatic Systems (MSc preferred).
- Good C,C++ programming skills
- Basic knowledge of Python or any scripting language
- Good English skills (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge in electronics, telecommunications and informatics.
- Professional experience in software development process.
Aptiv Rewards & Advantages
- Competitive compensation package.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
Some see differences. We see perspectives that make us stronger.
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Some See Technology. We See a Way to Make Connections.
At Aptiv, we don’t just see the world differently; we work to change reality. That means developing technology that rewrites the rules of what’s possible in the pursuit of making transportation safer, greener and more connected. Today there are more than 180,000 of us globally, located in 44 countries, and united by one mission. Join the movement and together, let’s change tomorrow.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Oferta expira em22/Jan/2023