RIPPLR Unipessoal Lda (Issuu)
Colocado em 24/09/2021
What You Will Be Doing
- research and development of integrations with third-party platforms, products and APIs,
- supporting product development with insights gained from proof of concepts, prototypes and interactions with partners and customers,
- developing technical documents, training guides, and presentations for internal and external use,
- supporting the Product Managers in making sure the product demo is updated and running,
- supporting the Product Managers in delivering demonstrations to partners and customers and at conferences.
Perfil do Candidato
What You Bring With You
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent,
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience,
- Experience integrating third-party platforms, products and APIs,
- Ability to self-direct and solve problems with minimal input,
- Experience on 2+ integration projects taken from inception to production,
- Experience with functional programming languages like OCaml or Erlang is a plus
- Ability to work on any system, from code running in the browser to big data analytics dealing with terabytes of data,
- Experience in building user interfaces,
- Ability to travel domestically and abroad,
- Excellent communication skills in English.
The Impact You Will Have
- contributing to the growth of a mature- and steadily growing company,
- delivering results that create value for the end-users, while we ensure a high-performance, high-availability, robust product that scales with our traffic (10.000++ requests/second ) and data-heavy platforms (100++ terabytes),
- creating new things they could not have done before.
- sharing those creations with more people than they could have reached before,
- reaching new levels of success than they could have imagined before.
What You'll Get
- Competitive compensation package,
- Meaningful equity in a profitable growth-stage company,
- Health and dental insurance,
- Flat structure – every opinion matters regardless of team or position.
The real reason to join Issuu is not all these perks, it’s our unique company culture that delivers the leading results in our industry - we ensure that by holding true to our company values of Care, Grit and Learning. Be yourself and thrive!
A Oferta expira em23/Nov/2021