Colocado em 15/09/2021
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager passionate about building products that create real change and improve people's lives. You will join a dedicated and devoted team to design, build, and roll out products that deliver esolidar's vision and strategy.
Through your experience as well as insights from research, you will help define our long-term product roadmap.
We are currently refining our product development process, and your expertise and input will have a long-lasting impact.
You will report directly to our CEO and work closely with Product Designers, User Researchers, Developers, and Marketers.
What you'll do
- Gather insights from diverse sources to gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Act as the user advocate during the whole product development lifecycle.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements with specifications and user stories.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Work closely with Marketing to continually improve customer acquisition.
- Define a motivational product vision & impactful roadmap.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Be the champion for UX and data, continuously working to support data-driven and user-centered product decisions.
Perfil do Candidato
Who you are
- A professional with 3+ years of experience in Product Management or related field.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills are essential.
- Business-focused, with a clear understanding of the business metrics and a constant focus on investment return.
- Customer-focused, with a sense of how to apply user research methods to collect customer insights that drive continuous product evolution.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Metrics-driven to identify the key success indicators for the different products.
- An experimentation advocate who can quickly spin up new experiments to test hypotheses.
- Excited to share and learn from your teammates about crafting fantastic user experiences.
- Passionate about voicing your opinions and can be humble in receiving feedback.
If you’re a Rockstar and this sounds interesting and challenging, we want to hear from you. Apply here!
- Track record of trying and learning new things and are not afraid to learn through failures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
It will be a nice plus if you have
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence).
- Strong sense of aesthetics.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team)
- Flexible working from home policy (we are currently 100% fully remote, and we will stay that way for the foreseeable future).
- Flexible sick leave policy (take the time you need to feel better or take care of a sick family member within reason).
- Matching donations program (when you donate money to a charity or equivalent, esolidar will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf).
- A day for you to give back to the community (You can take one day off every year to volunteer for a charitable organization of your choice. Sometimes, we schedule these as a team).
- Meal Allowance.
- Career progression (we are currently building open and detailed career ladders).
- All equipment you may need. To build a great product, you need great gear (we'll provide you with a computer, a monitor, accessories, and any software you need to do your job as well as possible).
Personal compensation management (you choose your benefits 🎉):
- Health and dental insurance.
- Technology spending in Apple and other tech stores.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Transport Card.
- Professional Training.
- Retirement & Investment.
- Health & Well-being.
- Senior Expenses.
- School Expenses.
- Exclusive discounts + tax-free products and discounted services from the likes of Apple, Holmes Place, etc...
A Oferta expira em31/Oct/2021