Production Planning & Scheduling (M/F/D)
Colocado em 27/04/2021
- Define a levelled production plan, taking into account:
- Machinery / manpower
- Material availability
- Production process / Change Overs / production batches
- Coordinate the link between all the different production processes
- Ensure the daily production attainment and re-planning when needed
- Pro-actively involvement in the production processes to optimize material and manpower
- Applications development in order to optimize the planning process
Perfil do Candidato
- Degree in Management, Logistics or advanced training in Logistics ( Master Pós-Bolonha), Industrial Engineering/ Systems / IT
- The candidate should be fluent in English both oral and written
- Knowledge of logistics processes
- Programming knowledge
- SAP knowledge
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- 1 – 3 years in similar positions
APPLY HERE: your CV
- Competitive compensation package including; Bonus Potential, Healthcare, Pension & TaxSaver schemes.
- Learning, professional growth and development in a world recognized international environment.
- Access to internal & external training, coaching & certifications.
- Recognition for innovation and excellence.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
Diversity and Inclusion are sources of innovation and creativity, both of which are essential to Aptiv’s success. Everyday our diverse team comes together, drives innovation, pursues solutions, and meets challenges using their unique abilities, perspectives and talents, changing what tomorrow brings. When you join our team, you’ll get encouraged to think boldly, express your viewpoint and innovate as a matter of habit.
Privacy Notice - Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Oferta expira em26/Jun/2021