Webhelp Braga Unipessoal, lda
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Webhelp Portugal - Braga
Colocado em 08/03/2021
As Talent Acquisition, you will:
- Attract candidates by using databases, social media, job fairs, among others.
- Conduct interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience, and aptitudes.
- Establish a relationship with different departments and Managers to validate information’s.
- Prepare and onboard the new employees to become fully integrated into the company.
- Build a good relationship with candidates during the selection process by becoming a trusted recruiter.
- Create, update, and maintain analytical reports and databases.
Perfil do Candidato
- French fluency (C1/C2 level).
- Knowledge of another European language: English or Germany (C1 level).
- University Degree, preferably in Human Resources or similar.
- Proven Work Experience in the field - a minimum of 2 years.
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with recruitment process methods (hiring profile, assessments, interviews, and ongoing follow up).
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques.
- Good understanding of referral programs.
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude overlooking a community building approach.
We offer you:
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year).
- Performance bonus.
- Transportation allowance.
- Full-time office schedule from Monday to Friday.
- Continuous training and professional development.
Life at our company:
- Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities.
- Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
- We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
- New and modern office located where the action is: Braga.
A Oferta expira em07/May/2021